Black rappers really have some dumb ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tupac for example asked, "I wonder if heaven has a ghetto?"
Okay, I know he's trying to be all deep and shit with this line, but come on dude? First off there's not a heaven. Second, if there is, I'm sure heaven isn't all thugged out and shit otherwise it wouldn't be heaven dumbass.

Next was the rapper that sang, "If I ruled the world" and he talks about freeing all the black prisoners. Yeah what a great world it would be if all the black prisoners were all of a sudden released into the general population. Sure buddy. If that's not the stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard of...

Even black people would say, "You stupid motherfucker" if some black dude decided to release all the black prisoners in the world.

Then MC Breed said, "You leave it up to me, I'll paint the white house black." Sure you would Bill...sure you would.

Black rappers sure say some stupid shit.

LOL, I found your post entertaining but I don't know how others will take it, I'd expect neg reps if I were you.

[highlight]*KAMIKAZI neg reps Upper-CUT*[/highlight]

PuffnScruff

he has a good point.

most rappers are very stupid and have no education at all. the sad thing is they prove that in their raps and some people actually believe what they say to be true.

the thing is, they have a power to reach people and make a difference in the lives of their listeners. but they dont use that power in a good way most of the time. some listeners actually get their current events, political ideas, and all around look on life from the rappers they admire. which only makes them dumber than the rappers they listen too.

PuffnScruff said:
he has a good point.

most rappers are very stupid and have no education at all. the sad thing is they prove that in their raps and some people actually believe what they say to be true.

the thing is, they have a power to reach people and make a difference in the lives of their listeners. but they dont use that power in a good way most of the time. some listeners actually get their current events, political ideas, and all around look on life from the rappers they admire. which only makes them dumber than the rappers they listen too.
Keep talking shit PuffnScruff and i'll pull through in a Range, leave your brains, red concrete stains

sometimes they say some horrendous shit like "Bush doesnt care about black people". when in fact more white people died. Now explain that kain south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.