Black Eyed Peas break sales record

The Black Eyed Peas have just put another sales notch under their belt, this time in the ring tone market. The infectiously popular song ‘My Humps’ recently hit the two million mark in ring tone sales in the US.

"Throughout their career, the Black Eyed Peas have pursued the most innovative strategies to get their music heard by the widest possible audience," said Steve Berman, president of marketing at Interscope Geffen A&M, who subliminally became a house hold name after appearing in marketing based skits on Eminem albums.

"Taking advantage of every technological breakthrough is part of what defines today's true innovators. The Black Eyed Peas have harnessed the Master Tones media as an extremely effective method of outreach to their fans," he said.

The song is from their Monkey Business album which has spent thirty-nine weeks on the Billboard 200.

On March 21st the Black Eyed Peas will launch a new remix EP, Renegotiations: The Remixes, through iTunes. The production of Eric Sermon, DJ Premier and Large Professor will feature on the album.

man i was ridin in a car of hoes the other night & they played that shyt like 6 times in a row, "omg girl is this like my theme song or somethin!"

i wanted to blow my brains out... the most annoyin song, well wait, i take that back. that award belongs to d4l.

SonOf2pac

the only good song on that monkey business album was "Like That" it featured Q-Tip, Talib Kweli, John Legend, CeeLo, and more... that was real hip-hop :hungry:

I saw two chicks driving donw the street once singing "don't funk with my heart" and the way they were singing it made me wanna puke. It was gay even for girls.

where im from (Calgary, Alberta Canada) this is the only garbage that ever gets played on the radio. the radio stations here dont play no other hip hop/rap which is why im soooo annoyed by BEP. they will play BEP like atleast once an hour. fuckin garbage man cant stand that shit:fury:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online