Blac Haze

Kadafi Son

What do ya'll think of this dude? A lot of don't really like him because he sounds too much like 2pac. But to me, that doesn't matter. He's just another rapper. He doesn't even have the same flow as Pac cuz he raps a little bit faster. Plus he has some good beats on songs like Let Me Holla At Ya, I'mma Die A Hustla, Get Money, and a few others. As a matter of fact, if you take away his voice resemblence of Pac, he's alright. But what ya'll think?

He has a much better flow than 2Pac, I prefer his voice but he doesn't have an all too impressive catalogue. He isn't great but he isn't bad. As you said, "he's alright".

Kadafi Son

I 4got "Fantasize" and "Stressing Me Out". Anywayz, do ya'll prefer him over 2pac. Haze had some mellow songs about as good as Pac, but I don't think he had that "compassion" Pac had. I just downloaded some of his songs and I was like, "this cats cool." and wondered what did better than Pac. Then I came 2 tha conclusion that he just had a better flow(and maybe just as good beats) than Pac. Nobody can be better than tha legendary Makaveli! THUGLIFE!!!

^^^^Do u know that his original album cover was a pic of a graveyard , having his title "Resurrection" written across the top and on a tombstone he has sumtin written along the lines of "Is this Tupac??Listen inside and judge for yourself".

But Afeni or sum1 with legal aid made him change it to the No Limit wannabe cover. Dudes a loser.

Stop hatin on BLAC he is better then 50% of the rappers out right now. on some songs he sound like pac and that why you all hate him but if he didnt sound like pac you would probably like him. shit i listen to BLAC and REALEST and PAC. shit i like all of them but pac the most. cant wait to get the new Realest cd.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Saroya said:
^^^^Do u know that his original album cover was a pic of a graveyard , having his title "Resurrection" written across the top and on a tombstone he has sumtin written along the lines of "Is this Tupac??Listen inside and judge for yourself".

But Afeni or sum1 with legal aid made him change it to the No Limit wannabe cover. Dudes a loser.
man i know that nigga personally..."He is from my hood(carol city) miami.he changed the album cover cause the outlawz whipped his ass at concert in... atlanta, georgia.But the label he was on wanted to build hype around him due to the fact that he sounds like tupac...he had nothing to do with that,he was under contract.

Kadafi Son

VENOMOUS said:
man i know that nigga personally..."He is from my hood(carol city) miami.he changed the album cover cause the outlawz whipped his ass at concert in... atlanta, georgia.But the label he was on wanted to build hype around him due to the fact that he sounds like tupac...he had nothing to do with that,he was under contract.
I don't get it?! Tha Outlawz would beat up a nigga 4 sounding like 2pac, but they won't kick Eminem's ass for cuting and pasting 2pac's voice on Loyal 2 The Game. That shits crazy right there! :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.