Bizzy replies to Huston interview

most of us heard the interview bizzy did recently in Huston, in which he went from praising god to what seemed to be demon possesed voices. Bizzy explained his actions to allhiphop, and said that is his mindstate, and that he's gonna continue to praise god wherever he goes.

Bizzy's Reply

Jamil

Yall folks are stupid...The nigga is just spiritual and believes in GOd & JEsus..I understood everything he was sayin in da HOuston interview...Quit judgin folks cause yall eat, piss, & shit jus like Bizzy do....I LOVE JESUS & GOD too.....YALL too earthly...loosin up

I luv god and jesus 2 and sum parts of the interview bizzy was telling truth... but he was talking a lil crazy . He said "as well" about 7 times then started sing a pac line a few times then made devil voices.. So i d k i like bizzy i hope he gets his $$ and gets off the street.

Jamil said:
Yall folks are stupid...The nigga is just spiritual and believes in GOd & JEsus..I understood everything he was sayin in da HOuston interview...Quit judgin folks cause yall eat, piss, & shit jus like Bizzy do....I LOVE JESUS & GOD too.....YALL too earthly...loosin up

...sorry we're to earthly?... the fact that bizzy has a serious alcohol problem didnt hit u? ur saying he doesnt need help? Bizzy has mad talent, and i have alot of respect for the fact he shows alot of love to God, even if we dont share the same beleifs. But its sad to see some one with so much potential waste their career cuz of an alcohol problem, he needs to get that shit straightened up. And aint nobody judging him

~peace

shit you probably on the same level cuz both you muthafuckers smoking that crack.

but dont get me wrong bizzy is a talented guy but i think he needs to get his shit straight.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.