Bizzy is BACK motherfuckers!

Casey

Staff member
I just heard the track "Money" featuring Twista from Bizzy's upcoming album "A Song For You", and the title track which features DMX.

They are both fucking dope, Bizzy is back on point, finally!!!

Hope the album drops soon. Bizzy has always been one of my favorites.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
The money track has been out awhile i think?

Song for you is dope, DMX is on point on it also. I could upload if im home later.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Bizzy Bone is alson on Crooked I and Playalyticals mixtape on a track called 'be with you' decent track.

Im still unsure of Bizzy however after his album after album debacle last year which probably had around 2 good songs in total.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
From Recent Release I Loved Where He Was At W/ The "only One" Record From The Other Year

I Love Bizzy As An Artist & I Relate Heavily To Him When He Was In That Patch Where Every One Named Him As Crazy

I Hope He Finds His Right Success W/ New Projects

ARon

Bizzy Bone is alson on Crooked I and Playalyticals mixtape on a track called 'be with you' decent track.

Im still unsure of Bizzy however after his album after album debacle last year which probably had around 2 good songs in total.
Please do not ever mention Playalitical again, dude is a clown. I have no idea how he got a following but to each their own I guess.

Those songs on his Myspace aint bad, I'm kind of tired of Bone though, shit is getting redundant to me

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ yup i second that...dmx and bizzy is pretty tight....be with you has a boring beat..and in the hooks around the times when bizzy says "please believe it"...

back in the day is pretty tight...when did BTNH do this song with bizzy? someone told me they kicked him out...is bizzy back with them or what?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.