Bizzy Bone

Went to best buy the other day and noticed Bizzy has released three albums this year...all on different record labels

Anybody heard these albums...are they any good? cause the last one i bought of his (alpha and omega) i threw in the trash.

yea, got all 3.i rate them in this order

1.the story
2.thugs revenge
3.speaking in tongues

the story and thugs revenge are fuckin tight.speaking in tongues is alright,the vocals sound too far.still, the best bizzy album has got to be the gift.one of my favorites that i still play all the time.

well Bizzy is the best when it comes to dropping shit, and I mean real shit, not shit as in tight.

The only song worth listening too in Thugs Revenge is feel my soul..the rest is crap

He Should Hav Just Dropped One Crazy Album This Year Instead Of 3 Ok Really Albums. Its All About Quality Instead Of Quantity. BTW Seein Things On Speakin In Tongues Is Fuckin Crazy I Luv That Song

He's dropping one to many albums. None sold and he's unreliable plain and simple. Only way I see him selling albums is to rejoin BTNH or get a "super" producer i.e. Dr. Dre, Timbaland, DJ U Neek...simple as that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.