Bizzy Bone Thugs Revenge out

After listening to it for the day, bizzy flow is still ridiculous only thing in question is his constant shot outs to hi power entertainment, and bizzy lyrical content fuckin dude is nuts for real.

Yea it leaked here is the nfo

- Album Rip Info -

Arti$t___________: Bizzy Bone
Title____________: Thugs Revenge
Label____________: High Power Ent, Universal, B-Dub Re
Type_____________: Album
Genre____________: Rap
No. Of Track$____: 16
Playtime_________: 00:56:11

$treet Date______: 28/02/2006
$cene Date_______: 25/02/2006

- Album Tracklisting -

1. Thugs Revenge Intro 2:44
2. Ridin In The Streets (Ft. Lazie Bone) 4:22
3. Caught Up (Ft. Bad Ass) 3:59
4. When We Ride (Ft. Mr. Criminal) 3:41
5. Get Ya, Get Ya 3:10
6. All My Life (Ft. Mr. Capone-E, Mr. Criminal) 4:10
7. Feel My Soul 3:21
8. Gold Diggers (Skit) 1:14
9. Jealousy Breeds Envy 3:52
10. Light Up The Spliff 3:18
11. Never Be Hesitant 3:19
12. A Thugs Prayer 2:42
13. What Are We Seeing 3:01
14. Don't Be Fake 4:11
15. For The Homies (Ft. Mr. Capone-E, Mr. Silent, 3:53
K.O.)
16. Hi Power Mega Mix 2006 5:14

Really feelin this new shit by Bizzy! Beats are spacey so you can feel tha lyrics! Some really hot tracks on this CD. Here's a quick review for yall

01 Intro - Real dark sinister shit reppin hi power entertainment and introducin Mr CaponeE Mr Criminal (PS this guy is tight) reps bizzy as the star of bone thugs n harmony 5/10

02 Ridin In The Streets ft Layzie Bone - BIZZY TEARS IT UP!!!!! PERIOD! Beat is crunk as fuck with car suspension bumpin throughout bizzy flows like he used to on this one 8/10

03 Caught Up ft Bad Ass - Gangsta shit with a real heavy snare drum and army drum rolls in tha back!!! Nice track but could have been better 7/10

04 When We Ride ft Mr Criminal aka Ridin With Hi Power - This one was leaked before release. A real laid back track with biz and criminal keepin it smooth and just enjoyin what they do! Love this track 8/10

05 Get Ya Get Ya - Bump this in your system. It's got that bass to make your speakers shake! Nice Rhythm for a dark track and lyrics are sick by bizzy! 7/10

06 All My Life ft Mr Capone E and Mr Criminal - This'll proabably grow on me but at tha moment not feelin it too much however do sing along with chorus after only bumpin it once! Criminal is tight flow wise the guy can rip it up for real! Biz lyrics are definitely up to scratch so it's an above average track 6/10

07 Feel My Soul - Darkest track on album uses the "devil" laughs like on E1999 intro! Real slow beat and lyrics are monotomously spoken to give it an eerie feel! Works for me but I ain't feelin tha beat 6/10

08 Gold Diggers SKIT - funny shit!

09 Jealousy Breeds Envy - Bizzy doin what bizzy do best and turnin an average beat into a tight track! This one's got that retarded feel! 7/10

10 Light Up The Spliff - Just sit back relax Ha! Not the most relaxed song ever but can't wait to light tha weed up to this one and just see why he made this beat a weed song! 7/10

11 Never Be Hesitant - This beat I am feeling with all my heart! Arguably best song on the album! Beat is out there! Not a party track but more like one of those you'd listen to on your own after the party while you smoke your last joint! 9/10

12 A Thugs Prayer - Bizzy Verse ripped backwards in the back of a "devil" voice??? Heard this before? Very reminiscent of E1999 Da Introduction just not as good! Bizzy starts speaking a prayer over choirs aaaaaahhhhs and heavy bass drums. Nice though! 7/10

13 What Are We Seeing - This is funny but fuckin legendary to hear Bizzy comin with some creative original shit in his verses!!! 8/10

14 Dont Be Fake - Either the best or the second best song on the album (on par with Never Be Hesitant) BEAT IS THA SHIT!!!! What more can I say??? You gotta download this if you ain't gonna buy the whole album!

15 For The Homies ft Mr CaponeE and Mr Silent KO - Chorus is fuckin tight, the beat really suits tha song and tha lyrics are nice as fuck! Capone is tight silent KO is tight and bizzy is bizzy man TIGHT Chorus is the sellin point though 8/10

OVERALL - This album really surprised me! Wasn't really feelin A and O and definitely wasn't feelin SIT but this album is fuckin tight! Finally Bizzy done somethin right with his production! Can't wait to hear more shit from Hi Power Entertainment! Gonna definitely cop more cd's from these dawgs! 8/10:horny:

-RiP-

This album is shit hot! I been bumpin it now for a couple of days and it just gets BETTER tha more you listen to it!

It's got six songs in particular that i'm really fuckin feelin!

1. What Are We Seeing
2. For The Homies
3. Ridin In The Streets
4. When We Ride
5. Don't Be Fake
6. Never Be Hesitant

"What Are We Seeing" is tha PERFECT Bizzy Bone Club Anthem

"I got a girl named sssshhhh
She was moving tha tsssssss
I was pullin tha coooooo
She was pullin tha wooooo
Did it up in tha mmmmmm
Playin tha doom doom
Callin my boom boom
Baby it's so true....":laugh:

TTTTIIIIIIGGGGGHHHT AS FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!

I listen only once yet. i dont know his voice and flow don't sound bizzy like to me. compared to his previous albums he dont sound same man. and beats also kinda weird. maybe im wrong and need to listen some more times.

this album is pretty fuckin good.the production is real nice.lyrics are crazy.definitely better than speaking in tongues.my fav bizzy album is still the gift,but this comes pretty close.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
from these reviews think ima have to cop it :thumb:

But Yeah For real what were the 'only one' and 'the story' albums then? :confused:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.