Bizzy Bone payment disputes

^
Bone Brothers was just released! And while it was Bizzy & Layzie's ablum, the others were on it.

Anyways, somebody seriously needs to start a record label that treats their artists fairly. If you did that, you could get guys like Bizzy, Royce, Ras Kass Big Daddy Kane & a bunch of other amazing artists on your label. The money-men just need to have some repsect...

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
Bone Brothers was just released! And while it was Bizzy & Layzie's ablum, the others were on it.

Anyways, somebody seriously needs to start a record label that treats their artists fairly. If you did that, you could get guys like Bizzy, Royce, Ras Kass Big Daddy Kane & a bunch of other amazing artists on your label. The money-men just need to have some repsect...
Yea i know bone brothers is out, i think i didnt explain myself more in the other post, i meant to say Bone thugs are still around and i hear plan to release another album next year, this is why i was confused when it said "both members of the former group btnh"

Isn't KOCH the company that distributes all these Pac remix and live albums from DR. Damn that company died out for a couple of years now and it seems like they aren't making money anymore so they decide to drain rappers money. That's too funny to be true.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.