Bizzy Bone Evolution Of Elavation

.. all i gotta say is bizzy's on crack hahaha...

Actually the beats on the album are decent. He's more focused when he's flowing.. recently he just sounded like he was drunk. But all of a sudden he's a "Muslim" and he has to mention his new faith every 5 lines so it gets pretty annoying. Bizzy's in search fo his spirituality and thats cool, but the references just get me annoyed. But its an ok album for something that was just released for the internet. I heard he signed to Virgin, and he's supposed to drop a proper album next year, lets hope its better. Honestly alotta ppl hated Alpha Omega but that album grew on me and I gotta say that was a dope album.

Evolution of Elavation is worth a listen though, just cuz its bizzy, hes the most entertaining artist out there cuz of his persona.

edit: by the way the version i found was only 13 tracks but the official tracklisting says it has 17 tracks

The one i dl'd only has 13 tracks too.. hmmm..

Im not really a bone fan anymore but i dl'd it and gave it a listen. Its not a bad album really.. Not great but not bad.. Worth to check it out and see if you're feelin it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.