Bizzare's New Album...U Won't Believe It

Jacked from Allhiphop.com....In the NEWS section

D12's Bizarre is stepping out on his own from Eminem's Dirty Dozen rap crew to release his solo debut Hannicap Circus. "I reveal more topics and let people know who I am," said Bizarre in a statement. "I have a crazy-a** rap style, a crazy a** image, but I'm really a laid back guy named Rufus that likes to pop Vicodin and go fishing." The rotund rapper will release the Eminem-produced "Rock Star" as the first single. "Every entertainer is weird in their own way. It's what makes them special. I feel like I'm just a little more specialer," Bizarre proclaimed. The album hits stores on June 28 and features Eminem, Big Boi, Dead Prez and Raphael Saadiq.

I'm sorry....did I read that right? Could this album even be remotely good? I mean, although I dont' mind Bizzare's guest spots, I dont' know if he can carry an ablum by himself....thoughts?

people that have been fans of d12 from the d that i kno sed before eminem/d12 blew, bizarre was the best member of d12 (pre-infinite release), but after that his shit just started goin downhill i guess

definately looking forward to this album
i know he sucks but he raps funny :p
personally i would rather listen to his comedy stuff than most of other rappers today who rap about fuckin bitches, killin people and doing drugs

two187pac said:
how much do you want to bet? one single featuring eminen/50 cent and it goes platinum in less then a month
I don't think Biz has enough public appeal to pull of plat even if Em/50 is on a single with him...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.