Bizarre Solo Album

I'll be seriously surprised if this goes platinum.

And if it does, I'm starting a fucking gang with Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9, Monch & the rest of the emcees who should be going plat., & we're going to kill that motherfucker!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I'll be seriously surprised if this goes platinum.

And if it does, I'm starting a fucking gang with Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9, Monch & the rest of the emcees who should be going plat., & we're going to kill that motherfucker!
thats the spirit! :thumb:

KAMIKAZI said:
Kuniva and Kon Artiz are releasin a duet album under the group name Da Brigade

Yeh! :thumb:

Id probably buy that, because Kuniva has raw talent, and needs to let it be shown on his own! But Kon Artiz ain't that bad neither, so it will be interesting to see what comes out of this album!

You know though, its sorta cool to see the different members of D12 produce solo shit too. It'll give them all thier seperate chances to shine a little more then with six dudes all bein eclipsed cuz of Em. Honestly, I'd much rather here a solo album from Swifty of Proof then from Bizzare, but you know, oh well, I'll prolly get that shit when it hits stores.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.