bizarre on "celebrity fit club"

i saw a commercial earlier on VH-1 for the new season of "celebrity fit club" and Bizarre from D12 was on it, kinda saw his face and thought it was him, but then they showed him tryin to do a sit up and you could see the tat he has on his stomache. kinda funny, i always thought he was comfortable being fat, but i guess he wants to shed some pounds, it will be funny to watch the way he listens to that drill sergeant they have actin as a dr. who gives all the contestants tough love.

i saw a commercial earlier on VH-1 for the new season of "celebrity fit club" and Bizarre from D12 was on it, kinda saw his face and thought it was him, but then they showed him tryin to do a sit up and you could see the tat he has on his stomache. kinda funny, i always thought he was comfortable being fat, but i guess he wants to shed some pounds, it will be funny to watch the way he listens to that drill sergeant they have actin as a dr. who gives all the contestants tough love.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.