bittin biggie ???

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
whos that big dude who raps with i think mario , who is a spittin image and and sounds a lot like big ?? i saw the end of the video and his name has panther at the end of it i think ?? has enybody seen it ? what do you think ?? is he realy bittin biggie ???

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
I ain't seen no video, but I can only think you're talking about Guerilla Black?

I don't know......there's a lot of fat, black rappers these days.......

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I ain't seen no video, but I can only think you're talking about Guerilla Black?

I don't know......there's a lot of fat, black rappers these days.......
Thats him !! knew it was an animal in his name !!! he sounds a lot and looks a lot like biggie more than most . is he bittin , people rip to shreads the realist what bout this dude ??

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
A lot of people have had a go at this dude. I think Daz may've said some shit about him as has Game. In fact, I think Tha Realest might've dissed him....

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
id never seen him before and was a bit embarresed for him - it made me cringe how much he must get dissed !! he must know how people would react to his style ?? and the realest can hardly talk !!!!

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
I downloaded his album, Guerilla City, a while back & he mentions the similarity in the first verse, of the frist song on the album.

Believe me, he knows!

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
HellRazor05 said:
Guerilla isnt an animal. A Gorilla is an animal, but yeah thats the guy. Maybe him and Tha Realest should hook up on a track. Call it "The Originals" or somethin :p
gorilla - guerilla of course :D

That track would be amusing , i wonder if they should start beefin trying to bring a whole new east to west style war !!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.