bittersweet

Little Skittle

by kanye west feat. john mayer...

has anyone ever heard this or by chance have it? i had clips of is and it sound unbelievable. there was like a 20 second clip on mtv news last week and my gf has tivo, so all i can do is listen to the clip over and over. it sounds nuts, please hook it up!

limewire is the site download that and one u do search it i had it yesterday on my comp but deleted it anyways yea its popular actually to the ones who know about it.

Little Skittle

Pacaveli-T said:
limewire is the site download that and one u do search it i had it yesterday on my comp but deleted it anyways yea its popular actually to the ones who know about it.

all i could find was the snippets...you had the whole !?!?!?!?! :eek:

download 4.8.0 limewire and sreach it u'll get over 50 choices of that song alone.

some of the rarest and oldest songs can be found
a lot of unreleased shit from em and pac were found there.

no prob. anytime i'll help you out if u need it.. theres a lot of ppl who wont it so the demand is high and downloading process doesnt take long.

Little Skittle

i just dl the new version of limewire, and still only the snippets are coming up, are u completely sure u had the full version, kuz i definately cannot find it on limewire

i know u have o way of knowing which time is the 4 minute one
so the ones undwer the categoery # click on all caused if click on others u have 2 wait till other come

Little Skittle

i appreciate u tryin to help, but the only ones on limewire are 1.25 and 2.05, no matter how many times i look, there is definately not one longer than taht

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.