Bishop Lamont makes group with Crooked I & Glasses Malone; disses Snoop & Ice Cube

Caesar

Staff member
The west is back!... Beefing. Bishop Lamont has joined forces with Crooked I and Glasses Malone to forge a group together and will release an album called No Country For Old Men.

The "old men" in question are none other than Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube.

"It's about the record straight on all the politics and hating that goes on over here and in the industry, period. It's gonna set the new level of where music is supposed to go across the board." Bishop Lamont explains.

"Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg be hating on us, Phony shit that goes on with these niggas that's supposed to be legends. They got egos. I grew up with [Snoop] and love dude, but music and money changes everything. We’re going in. We love you niggas, but you niggas ain't got the same love for us. What we supposed to do? We helped you niggas go gold, go platinum, go worldwide. We were the ones buying them records. We were the ones going to them shows, believing you." Bishop says.

The interesting thing about all of this is that Bishop Lamont is Dr. Dre's new protoge, and Snoop Dogg is his old one. So what does Dre think about all of this? Not to mention the fact that Dr. Dre and Ice Cube were once in a little group called N.W.A, you may have heard of them?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.