Bishop Lamont Full Mixtape Download West Coast Prospect Dre Wants To Work With Inside

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/mixtapes/bishop_lamont-who_i_gotta_kill_mixtape-(dubcnn).rar

Those who checked out the "Who I Gotta Kill To Get A Record Deal" mixtape already know what the hype is about. Bishop Lamont is hot, and he's ready to smash the rap game.

My homie Crash from indastreets.net just hooked over 15 banging new cuts from the man who Dr. Dre mentioned as the next possible artist on Aftermath.

To download all of those tracks as high quality MP3 files, click below:
http://www.indastreets.net/record pool
Bishop Lamont InDaStreets.net Special Song Hookup

Of course, we gotta stay ahead of the game, we already hooked up with Bishop last year for an interview, to find out who the man is, click here.

dubcnn sourced. aint herd it but lookin forward to hearin it. :D

iuno if dre wanna work with him, he must be at least decent right. aint herd him n ewayz lol @ u chill man crook'll get his time.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
2Pax said:
At a quick listen he sounds like another 'Game' rapper.

His replacement.
Who knows. He's supposed to have more skills, but we'll see how he turns out once Dre's worked with him. This is probably the first pro mixtape he's put out.

2Pax

Pittsey said:
His replacement.
Who knows. He's supposed to have more skills, but we'll see how he turns out once Dre's worked with him. This is probably the first pro mixtape he's put out.
Yea maybe, i've just listened to ''Hip Hop ain't Dead'', it's a pretty good track, i'm liking this Bishop Lamont already.

so its good currently im listenin to Now Playing: Jayo Felony - Weak Arm Wobbly - [01:04m of 03:46m/320Kbps/44KHz/8.63 Mb]

check out on dubcnn. this is rawwwwwwwwwwwww.

u know wat i mean pittsey, soon as he begins to develop a mainstream followin, boom, the hip hop fans ll drop him like a hot potato.

this dude is aight and he kinda sounds like game
but i heard better songs from him and he is about to drop a album with tyrese called "best of both hoods"""

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.