Bishop Lamont confirms his departure from Aftermath Entertainment

THEV1LL4N

It's Official: Bishop confirms the situation and that he left aftermath in this interview:

Bishop Lamont left Aftermath. He was supposed to be introduced to the world after the upcoming Detox Album. Still no one can tell when or where the release is going to be.

Things are lined up but yet uncertain. Bishop decided not to wait and made a clear cut decision of leaving not wanting to wait that long. It was no matter standards, bad luck or behaving – just simply missing patience, but listen to the interview with Shade45 below:

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/audio/bishoplamont/bishopspeaks_aftermathmusic.mp3

Make sure to download his street album “Team America: Fuck Yeah!” with Indef here!

Casey

Staff member
Agreed with S O F I. But he wasn't the only one, Aftermath basically dropped their entire roster except for proven platinum sellers (Eminem, 50 Cent). They aren't the only label to have done so.

Look at the list of people Aftermath has let go:

Rakim
Eve
Stat Quo
Dawn Robinson
Truth Hurts
King Tee
Busta Rhymes

The list goes on...

THEV1LL4N

that was meant to be on the reformation but to think that was all the way back in 06/07 just makes me wonder how much longer the album was going to be delayed.

i know bishop had been dropped. it was because he leaked "grow up" without dre's permission. i think that was meant to be ghostwritten for detox and bishop's version was a showcase of the track.

also, "up and down" featuring glasses malone and chevy jones was out even before "feel on it", damn.

at least this was the reformation might actually be released. i think he'll have more focus and dae one beats more than anything now. maybe a dre, khalil and storch beat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.