Birdman puts his money where his mouth is

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Some people will never understand the appeal of covering one’s teeth with platinum, jewel-encrusted fronts. But for the small amount of people to which they appeal – this story’s for you.

Rapper/producer Baby of the Cash Money Millionaires visited a Beverly Hills dentist recently to replace his $250,000 platinum/white gold-plated, diamond-encrusted grill with a newer set of uppers and lowers worth $500,000 … And he brought along TMZ's cameras to share this news with the world.

With diamonds by Chris Aire and dentistry by Dr. Daniel Durchslag, the grill procedure took about four hours to complete and will require a special toothpaste created by Dr. Durchslag for its proper, scratch-free maintenance.

Baby says the need to "upgrade my grill game" is part of his overall obsession with "jury and cawas" (jewelry and cars). He adds: “I believe in being ahead of the game with the bling. It’s an everyday part of my life."

Pittsey said:
Some people will never understand the appeal of covering one’s teeth with platinum, jewel-encrusted fronts. But for the small amount of people to which they appeal – this story’s for you.

Rapper/producer Baby of the Cash Money Millionaires visited a Beverly Hills dentist recently to replace his $250,000 platinum/white gold-plated, diamond-encrusted grill with a newer set of uppers and lowers worth $500,000 … And he brought along TMZ's cameras to share this news with the world.

With diamonds by Chris Aire and dentistry by Dr. Daniel Durchslag, the grill procedure took about four hours to complete and will require a special toothpaste created by Dr. Durchslag for its proper, scratch-free maintenance.

Baby says the need to "upgrade my grill game" is part of his overall obsession with "jury and cawas" (jewelry and cars). He adds: “I believe in being ahead of the game with the bling. It’s an everyday part of my life."

people are starving and this stupid human being has a half mill in his mouth...sick world we live in

quite ridiculous. very big waste of money considering how many other people in the world could use it for reasonable purposes such as food and necessities

when i first read the article i was wondering how one could possibly "upgrade" from platinum & diamonds...especially 2 fold. still wondering that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.