Binary Star

Is Binary Star any good? I was contemplating on whether or not to buy some of their stuff but I wanted to know if they're any good. Do you guys recommend any albums or good songs by them? Any commentary on them as a whole? How are their lyrics/beats/flow etc. Any commentary will be wholeheartedly appreciated.

My friends have been quite assiduous in trying to convince and persuade me to go purchase some of their albums.

download these songs:
Freakin Flows
Reality Check
The KGB
Honest Expression- one of my favorite rap songs of all time

I haven't really heard much more of their shit.i kno those are hot tho. u should ask ur buddiez what to get tho, other than that. it doesn't hurt to grab a cd for 14 bucks to help an underground rapper tryinan come up,specially deez catz

7 Syns

I recently bought one.be.lo's "sonogram" record, one.be.lo is one man army of binary star and I gotta say it's really dope. Im loving it. Start with that if you want a solid start then venture into binary star as a wole.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.