Bill O' Reilly to chain the Dogg

It looks like Bill O' Reilly isn't finished attacking hip hop.

On a Holland tv show, Snoop Dogg was confronted about Bill O'Reilly's recent attacks on him, where Snoop was even shown footage of the conservative bashing Snoop Dogg in front of Snoop's defense attorney on The O'Reilly Factor.

The clip showed a heated debate between Snoop's lawyer and Bill O' Reilly, who stated that Snoop Dogg sold drugs, carried weapons, and would even build a new prison for Snoop alone shaped like a doghouse. Bill claimed Snoop was a wise guy and needed to spend some time behind bars for being repeatedly arrested within a short time span and being let off due to his celebrity status.

In Snoop's defense, his backup singer turned lawyer claimed that Snoop has done plenty of charity work, done things for children in the urban community, and is a humble person who just makes mistakes. Bill replied, "You can say the same thing about Al Capone...Just because you do nice things and coach a little league team doesn't mean you should be walking around free."

In response to the video, Snoop said, "Suck my d**k!...He don't understand how his kids and his family just love Snoop Dogg. And he don't really get it. So instead of him trying to hold an interview with me to better understand me, he'd rather try to bash me in the media when he could just basically have a conversation with me and get a one on one with me."

To see the full thing for yourself, check either of the links below:
Full O'Reilly episode-
Snoop Dogg being shown episode-

PuffnScruff

well....snoop does seem to get arrested every other week for gun and drug related possession charges. if he wasnt a celeb he would be in jail

man snoopz body guards are armed and if snoop has a weapon its only for protection cuz that fooz worth millions and fooz wud blast that foo or jack that foo for a come up if he wasnt strapped and as for the "drug" cases .. since wen was marijuana a drug? weed aint shit nowadayz man! let the man live his life as long as he aint hurtin others more power to em. Bill O' Reilly jus got too much time on his hands. the rap game is at a good state right now more then i cud say for the state of the united states mofo's need to worry bout more important shit then how many bluntz and how many glocks snoopz got.. 1

FroDawgg

^^^you're right, bill o'reilly does have too much time on his hands.

but, whether you like it or not, weed is a drug and, as it is illegal, he is breaking the law. and guns, well if his bodyguards have 'em, why is he carrying 'em around?

SonOf2pac

they are both little babies... o'reilly needs to learn that rap is a part of the hip-hop culture and it's maturing slowly... and snoop has to realize that a lot of people do not like rap because of it's message... why should bill o'reilly be happy with how rappers promote drugs and crime? somebody needs to balance it out or this whole world will go to shit...

Snoop belongs in jail.

the nigga is rich and IS getting away with shit a poor person wouldn't. just like Robert Downey Jr., Charlie Sheen, Courtney Love, Micheal Jackson, O.J. Simpson, Winona(sp?) Rider, and any other celebrity. and just like any corrupt politician.

and the fact that snoop keeps getting these repeat offenses for weed WILL strengthen a bigger case later and does show a lack of caring for the law.

far as O'reilly goes it's just a tv show. that millions of people watch and respect unfortunately. though the guy was clearly focused on bashing snoop's character more than anything. his lawyer could've pulled a resume accepted from St. Peter and the guy would've still found something to bitch about.

Both parties are freaking disgusting to watch.Snoop's lawyer arguing with Bill O'Reilly saying the jail is too overcrowded and therefore Snoop shouldn't be in jail is just dumbest shit,unless i missed the joke or something.Also,her keep saying Snoop was young mad and young people always make mistakes is another dumbest shit.Get your priorities together and shit and handle your shit.I don't for a sec buy that excuse that he was young and all that.He got money and knows what hes doing and what would the circumstance would be.He knows whatever he does,he can pay off and be free so in a way Bill is right he doesn't care.Also,how the hell does she know he don't sell drugs,not accusing him but how does she know?She does not know.On the other hand, Bill is a dick headed man himself.

SonOf2pac

this thread just proves the intelligence and beauty of this board... if you read youtube comments or any other board it's just "fuck o'reilly" or "SUCK MY DICK LOLz!!!11"

here everybody sees that there are two sides to every situation... streethop :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.