Biggy Smallz AKA Bigga Than Anybody

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Biggy+Smallz

Can You Help Me On That One?
Give Me A Snippet Of One Of The Tracks Or Something Or Even DL Link?I Think It´s The Biggy Smallz, Who "God Bless The Dead" Was About.AKA Big D Tha Impossible.All 3 Tracks Were Produced By Johnny "J". I Remember Back In The Days, One Of The Death Row Fan-Sites Had Link To It But Now It´s Dead, Even If I Would Find It.Can You Help Me?I´m Just Corious What It Sounds Like.

masta247

Staff member
Wow there was another Biggie?

I'm not sure about who you're talking about but that cover looks like some Notorious B.I.G. biting on it's highest level

it's more hilarous than if I'd see a serious rapper called 2pak or Macaveli

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
yup ur right....i heard his stuff...he had a few tracks produced by johnny j......cruisin and nobody ridez for freee i think...but nice tracks.....i had them somewhere on my old computer..

Mr.Deuce

Wow there was another Biggie?
yes, thats why biggie couldnt go under the rap-name BIGGIE SMALLS.
This Biggy Smallz Was The Same Guy WHo Produced On 2Pacs ALbums.Aka Big D Tha Impossible.
but that cover looks like some Notorious B.I.G. biting on it's highest level
you judge music but its cover?and even, what so biting about the cover?the song itself is in whole diferent style.
can someone hook up "nobody rides for free" and The other song "save mr.perkins"?

Big D The Impossible is alive though? This Biggy is dead. He can be seen on some old footage that leaked from the Hit Em Up forum ages ago. It's where Tupac is mad at Warner Bros. for fucking him over when it came to the "Troublesome 21" album.

Mr.Deuce

so is there a chance to get a song or not?

he is not a "biggie-biter" because of him.notorious big couldnt go under the name.so how hte fuck is he a biter?

rip.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.