Biggie's dissing Pac on 'Tonight', am I right?

I've just bought that Born Again album and on the track 'Tonight', which features Mobb Deep, Big says: When my man bust you just move wit such stamina/Slugs missed ya I ain't mad at cha. Is he talking about Pac?

dimos06 said:
I've just bought that Born Again album and on the track 'Tonight', which features Mobb Deep, Big says: When my man bust you just move wit such stamina/Slugs missed ya I ain't mad at cha. Is he talking about Pac?
That verse is from "Long Kiss Goodnight" off his 2nd album.. much better then that Born Again B.S..

FroDawgg

^^^i think he meant OGs on the actual album. the dead wrong on born again is a remix.

dimos06, the who shot ya is the og but shortened at the end.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
i liked the beats to the "Notorious" remixes, but the guest verses killed them

overall, possibly one of the worst produced albums ever

Bank Robber said:
overall, possibly one of the worst produced albums ever
I remember when I bought it I was like "Oh shit new Biggie"! Then every song after the 3rd one I was like "WTF"... He's not even on beat for a few of those songs.. Dunno what the hell Puffy was thinking.. He probaly doesnt even care cause I think it went 2x's platinum anyway.(or at least once)

Fataldawg said:
Yea, they sucked.. In fact, Dead Wrong was like the only song I really liked on it..
Same here. But the funny thing is, the Dead Wrong OG was split up into the retail version of Dead Wrong and another song on the album. I think the last verse of it went to that one song with Cash Money (I can't remember the song title, but I'm pretty sure that's the same verse if I remember the OG correctly).

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
yep, the last verse was put on "Hope you niggas sleep" with juvenile and all those untalented faggots from cash money over one of the worst beats ever

such a shame

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.