Biggie would be rolling in his grave.

Casey

Staff member
mase got caught picking up a transvestite last week. and a video of lil cease stripping in front of dudes and waving his dick around has leaked on to the net.

damn. BIG surrounded himself with some weird dudes, on the real.

Here's the Mase story:

As reported by Sohh.com

I have been on the fence about talking about the issue regarding the scandalous “incident” that involved Pastor Mason Betha and his shocking transvestite allegations that have spreading throughout the streets of Atlanta.

Oh believe you me I have talked about it, but didnt know how to present it to readers of SOHH without stepping on some toes. I know ATL has alot of love for the Pastor.

According to the rumor mill- Mase slammed into a Range Rover (Thursday May 10th) on Spring Street, or Peachtree Street (it depends on who you ask) looking for a Transvestite.

Find out more on the salacious story after the jump.

It was in the early AM when Mase apparently crashed into the victim’s vehicle. The cops showed up but the former hip-hop star refused to get out of the car. It was only after the officer at the scene of the crime threatened to impound the vehicle that the driver decided to semi-cooperate. While in his hesitation state, several transvestites suddenly appeared screaming that the rapper had been circling the block several times trying to pick one of them up.

V103 radio personalities Ryan Cameron, and Miss Sophia have hinted to the fact that it was in fact Mason who was involved, however nobody affiliated with any major media outlet will say that it is in fact the rapper turned spokesperson for Jesus.

As you all know I am not from Atlanta, I am in fact a transplant from NYC. And Mase is legendary up top, if you know what I’m saying and I think you do. Shock Jock and former Hot 97 loudmouth—Wendy Williams was always dishing the dirt on he and Puffy’s unusually close relationship. Word has it that their relationship had gotten so turbulent that he fled here to Atlanta to start a new.

While the mystery of Mase still hangs in the balance, his name couldn’t be smeared enough over this recent incident. I attempted to call Mason Betha ministries yesterday to garner a comment, but have yet to receive a return phone call. But one thing is for sure; the citation that was written will be available soon and the minute it is - I’m going down to the courthouse to get a copy of the ticket (Public Information Act), which will prove that he was in fact at the scene of the crime.

One of my personal sources told me that she went to his ministry on Sunday to see if there was going to be any public statement made refuting the allegations, but she said that it was “business as usual” with no mention of the incident.

This story is not over…Lets see what unfolds next.
And I ain't gonna go into Lil Cease and his homo business. The video is online and I've seen people's comments about it. That's all I need to know. I certainly will not be watching it, I don't wanna see that.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I didn't post it because it was a rumor. :( Somebody had called in the morning show in ATL a few days ago and said that and then rumors starting flying about.

yeah i know i felt fucking sick watching that cease video (yes and i watched it only because i didnt realise what it was) his boys was eyeballing him closer then the chicks was, i really think cat is on crack or pcp or something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.