Biggie: Voletta Wallace Remembers her Son

Voletta Wallace, the mother of the late Notorious B.I.G. reportedly bashes Sean "Diddy" Combs and Lil' Kim in Biggie: Voletta Wallace Remembers Her Son, her forthcoming memoir.

In the book slated to be published by Simon & Schuster's Astria books, Wallace accuses both Diddy and Kim of using Biggie's name and image to further their respective careers.

"I'm glad my son does not have to witness that the very people that he thought he could ride and die with wouldn't think twice about using his mother," Wallace writes in regards to Diddy and Kim. "I am glad that he's not here to see how they have used his image and his name."

Wallace also added, "I believe Sean loved my son - after he was dead. I used to tell Christopher all the time not to trust Sean."

Wallace then goes on to note that Diddy has repeatedly been shouting out her son since his death. Only months after Biggie's demise, Diddy, then known as Puff Daddy, released "I'll Be Missing You," a tribute song to the fallen rapper. The single, which also featured BIG's widow, Faith Evans and former Bad Boy R&B quartet 112, quickly became a smash hit and helped launch Diddy's solo rap career. No Way Out, on which "I'll Be Missing You" was featured, went on to sell millions of copies.

Since then, Diddy has constantly been name-dropping Biggie in countless appearances and recordings, recently paying tribute to the Brooklyn emcee at this year's MTV Video Music Awards.

Meanwhile, Lil' Kim has borrowed countless lines from the rapper and even adopted some of his aliases, namely Kim's 2000 album which was titled, Notorious K.I.M. Furthermore, in the book, Wallace alleges that Kim stole from her New Jersey residence after she let Queen Bee use the home for a magazine interview.

"The first picture I saw was Kim wearing my son's mink coat, holding his chain and wearing his hat. I was in shock. I felt violated," Wallace revealed in the book. "I read the entire article and learned that not only was Kim wearing things belonging to my son, but she claimed that the home belonged to her as well. This experience helped me draw my own opinions about Kim. And they weren't good."

Voletta Wallace's Biggie: Voletta Wallace Remembers Her Son is slated to hit stores October 25th.

Source: Makaveli.com / Monster&Critics / Vash Inc.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.