Biggie Top 5

RaDeK

I know Biggie didn't come out with a lot of material, only 3 albums. So out of the limited amount of music he released what do you think are his top 5 songs? :thumb:

PDT

1-Unbelievable
2-Kick In The Door
3-You're Nobody Till Somebody Kills You
4-Ready To Die
5T-Who Shot Ya
5T-Niggas Bleed

Easy.

1. "Machine Gun Funk"
2. "Ready 2 Die"
3. "Unbelievable"
4. "The What"
5. "Warning"

.. Easy Mo Bee laced him the fuck up. I don't think people fully understand how amazing some of those beats were.. like "Machine Gun Funk" and "Ready To Die". I'd say 25% of the album's credit should go to Mo Bee alone, because all his production was just too ill.

He still remains one of, if not the most under-appreciated producers. Ya'll should take some time out when you're bored or something to find all the samples used for, say, "Machine Gun Funk", listen to 'em, and acknowledge the skill used to combine them together to form musical bliss.

He also had probably the best drums at the time. Listen to some of those tracks off Ready To Die and then listen to some of Kanye's tracks and you'll see why people say Kanye uses weak drums. They were always different, aswell. While someone like Premo had dope drums, they were always the same, or used very similarly. EMB's always had a different sound.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
I like every single song on Ready To Die, and Life After Death I like every song except Player Hater.

Born Again sucks.

linx

Staff member
In no order...

1. Juicy
2. Long Kiss Goodnight
3. Victory
4. Who Shot Ya?
5. Warning/Dead Wrong

out of the 2 albums he released while alive, i dislike 4-5 songs. his quality of work was very high so i find it hard to list my favourite 5 songs but i will try (the list would change very often tho)

goin back to cali
warning
long kiss goodnight
hypnotize
who shot ya
kick in the door
unbelieveable

7 Syns

Machine Gun Funk,
Kick in the Door,
Me & My Bitch,
What's Beef,
Suicidal Thoughts.

His got more than 5 hot tracks however, Biggie knew how to make a hot song.

I also really liked Fuckin You Tonite with R.Kelly, me and my girl get nasty to that shit. Same with the original One More Chance, aswell as the remix. Big Poppa and Hypnotize. Bascially I just named his singles there, they were hot.

peace.

Just 5 songs I liked in no particular order cuz I don't make tops..

Gimme The Loot
Big Poppa
You're Nobody ('Til Somebody Kills You)
Another
Long Kiss Goodnight

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.