Biggie Song

Heard this song on the radio last night, sounds like it was cut from Duets. It's Fabolous, Biggie, Busta Rhymes, Foxy Brown & Snoop. Anyone know what I'm talkin about?

6. Living The Life - (featuring Snoop Dogg/Ludacris/Faith Evans/Cheri Dennis/Bobby Valentino)

thats the closest thing, only song with snoop from duets, but busta rhymes isnt on duets(at least i dont think he is) so it may be another remix

DPG iz all I C

1. 01-the_notorious_b.i.g.-want_that_old_thing_back_(feat_ja_rule_and_ralph_tresvant)
  2. 02-the_notorious_b.i.g.-running_your_mouth_(feat_snoop_dogg_nate_dogg_foxy_brown_fabolous_and_busta_rhymes)
  3. 03-the_notorious_b.i.g.-back_up_(feat_jadakiss)

I think there may actually be more, the 3 mentioned are from a bonus disc.

HellRazor05 said:
Heard this song on the radio last night, sounds like it was cut from Duets. It's Fabolous, Biggie, Busta Rhymes, Foxy Brown & Snoop. Anyone know what I'm talkin about?

running your mouth, kay slay premiered it as an EXCLUSIVE on one of his mixtapes...........that song IS FCKING FIYA :fury:

sorry saw a couple a cats gots the name already

gd looking out on that jada, hellrazor :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.