Biggie Murder witness lied, for money from wallace family lawyer

ARon

I just read this on MSN. I think I'm going to take the "Federal" road on this one. When they have people testify and find out they have commited a felony they always bring up how trustworthy they can be. I also have to ask myslef what motives he has to come out with this so late, seems odd. I don't think it is that big of a thing anyway, the cops aren't in prison while innocent so, who cares really.

yeah i doubt his testimony would have been significant anyway..... but i havent really been following the case, i just wonder why he comes out and said he was gonna get a portion of the reward... pressure from somewhere???

ARon

^Thats almost where you have to look, why else would he come out like that. Lately there has been a lot of pressure to look deeper into the case follow different things, pretty much start from scratch. The Judge said no, this guy coming out of nowhere kind of relieves pressure on the LAPD. But that's just speculation.

im not really up with all the info in the case.... but i thought maybe the lapd was applying the pressure trying to discredit the wallaces suit against them, butlike i said im not really up to date with it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.