Biggie Dead Wrong Oringinal Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have the oringinal version to Biggie's Dead Wrong. It it tagged by Cutmaster C and the beat is kind of westcoast style. This song is also reffered to as Dead Wrong 3. I had this song a while back but i lost the cd it was on. After that i asked al my friends that liked biggie and they didn't know what i was talking about. Then i tryed to download it again but the track wasn't coming up. So if someone could give me the song that would be great.

Eric

Used to have it and it wasn't tagged. The beat is way too slow. It has the 3rd verse which was used on Hope U Niggas Sleep instead.

fckyallpayme89 said:
damn all of u guys are so wrong look in the fair exchange section where it should still be. btww it only has 2 verses and it is not tagged. so stfu

Oooooh... I wish we all had your knowledge... cut em sum slack

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
fckyallpayme89 said:
damn all of u guys are so wrong look in the fair exchange section where it should still be. btww it only has 2 verses and it is not tagged. so stfu

Maybe if you didn't up 6 month old threads. Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.