Bigg Limn - Rodney Dangerfield Mixtape

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I havent even listened and I already hte this mixtape.

Unzips without its own folder = songs randomly spewed in my download folder. Tracks not properly numbered. No m3u. Most songs mp3 but some of them are wma.

If it wasnt you Id never listen to this. LOL. You're lucky the music is good.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
lol I already had enuf probs uploading it w/ mp3s cuz of the size - wavs wld have been even worse.

and mine automatically makes a folder on unzip lol

...and they shldve all been numbered...hmm..

Bigg Limn

Staff member
and thanks 4 the info btw ill keep that in mind 4 the future lol... r u suggesting they shld all be the same format or they shld all be wmas or mp3s?

since i jus thot about using wavs being a dumb idea due 2 size lol

Bigg Limn

Staff member
no stream since its copyrighted beats soundclick and myspace make me delete em every time...guess i cld try datpiff when i get home...didnt even think of that lol

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Just have it all MP3s, in a folder thats named after the tape, the way you want it named, and have them numbered like 01. Limn - I Smoke Dick.mp3, 02. Limn - I Smoke Ass Crack.mp3, 03. Limn - I Smoke Crack.mp3

TheCat

been listenin on this stream today, really enjoyed it.

so am going to DL a copy.
favourite track for me was Syphilis Funk.

although MO Murda was very impressive you pulled off the Bone Thuggs Flow on point.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
been listenin on this stream today, really enjoyed it.

so am going to DL a copy.
favourite track for me was Syphilis Funk.

although MO Murda was very impressive you pulled off the Bone Thuggs Flow on point.
lol surprised U liked that...was jus a quik bone-style verse I wrote ten jus fucked around on the rest of it lol

Thanks 4 checkin it out tho, glad U felt it

pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.