Bigg Limn & Mark Deez - ASAP: As Sicc As Possible :) [FREE MIXTAPE]

Shadows

I don't got time to comment too much.

Multi Dimensional - Chours was 2/5, Bigg Limn, you flowed and kept it nice, but probably could have been hotter. Mark Deez, you came out good, then when you switched it up, it was tight, but then u lost it.

Say Hello - It sounded a lot better than Multi-D. Bigg Limn outshone on this one.

On Dat Henny - Love the chorus. "R.kelly style pissing on the fame." lol Mark Deez, you use the word lyrical like Pac uses Familyyyyy! Calm down on it, (as for song wise, u came off good but as soon as artists say hennesse, I KNOW they will use remember me. Try and be different).

Lets Chill - First thought, was let's chill is probably the wrong song title. That sounds TOO fast for chill...
Bigg Limn, u came off like Twista. Mark Deez came out better on this one.

Don't Know Why - Mark your flow was choppy, imo in the 1st verse. Nice concept and decent song.

The Struggle - Big Limn THESE type of tracks is where you shine. You sound great when you rap a bit slower. You put some good lyrics in it too. Mark, you came off good. I felt it. It seems like maybe you struggled a LITTLE bit on showing emotion. Like you wanted to come out, but you didn't? so far, your guys best song as I'm listening, EASILY.

I'll continue my review later, I got momma's day to celebrate.

Shadows

A Different World - I'm feeling Big Limns flow in this one. Marks was good.

2 Much Agony - This song kind of annoyed me, honestly.

Something Better Than This - Again, I think Big Limn sounds better when he's slow rappin...again, I didn't like this one in general, either.

Mind Prison - Big Limn, u came out rapping fast again, but I liked this one.

There is no way I'm listening to a 13 minute song, I just skipped it. Sorry. (I'm not trying to hear obama)

Slayin Haters - Dude, again, Mark Deez, it sounds like you struggle when the beat changes. I understand that completely. Just fix the flow up a bit. But your lyrics r good. Big Limn, u rode the beat nicely and did good.

I like Slayin Haters, but my fav track is still The Struggle.

I didn't even listen to the Intro till the end, I mistaked it for a stupid track.

That's a good track too.

However,
My honest analysis, not much people would listen to these songs that much again (if they did). It sounds too underground.

But It's a great attempt. How long did it take u guys?

Shadows

I listened to a few tracks more and was able to avoid paying attention as a critic and realized some of them are a bit better than I originally thought, good effort!!!

Bigg Limn

Staff member
thanks again man...appreciate it. what is it that u dont like about the fast rapping exactly?
and uhh the 13min track is actually good i think lol its a mebbe 30sec intro (cuts off b4 obama talks), then the track comes in (3min track) and the rest is the speech...so u dont have 2 listen 2 the whole thing

but i understand ur not the 1st 2 get immediately turned off by a lengthy track

and yah we pretty much jus went 4 an underground sound 4 this tape

oh yah and the making of it is difficult to put 2 a timeframe lol...the initial recording/writing took about 2weeks mebbe a month. but due 2 my shitty computer the entire project took about a year to get it mixed/everything uploaded.
pz

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.