Big Snoop Dogg Downunder

i just got back from the snoop concert here in Sydney. great show overall, starting off with Phrase (Australian rapper) and then Savage (New Zealand rapper). both artists performed a few songs each. then came a DJ from NY (forgot his name), played 3 Biggie tracks which jeered up the crowd well, then he followed this up with some crunk which made sure everyone was up off their feet. after some DMX and other east coast shit, snoops DJ came up and did a set playing some west coast tracks. cali love got the crowd hyped and got them ready for snoop to come on.

snoop eventually came out and did about a 80 minute set. classics such as gin + juice, whats my name, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, lodi dodi all got played. snoop seemed in good spirits, he was very enthusiastic and put on a great show. lady of rage was a surprise guest and she performed afro puffs and a couple other songs. disappointed kurupt, daz or nate didnt come but it was still a good show.

anyone else from Sydney catch snoop?

seeing him tommorrow night...sounds good simo...shame daz & kurupt aint come, i would fuckin love to see them come out here 2gether :(

PELLA said:
^ fo real

how was Lady of Rage?
yea she was good. afro puffs went off. she also rapped to PUT YOU ON THE GAME which got the crowd going. i was surprised to see her there.

the other dj was DJ Jam, not Pooh....was an awesome night...had a chance to meet Battlecat & ask a few q's where is DAZ & KURUPT? he said they were back hom workin on new album...he said he aint got no more unreleased tracks out there with Pac, said workin with him was a great experience & got real excited talkin bout it but unfortunatly couldnt hear shit cause was standin with him at the turntables, but got a blaze a blunt with him so all to the good :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.