Big Pun's family facing hardship

Where's Pun's supposed twin, Fat Joe, amongst all this? That was your so called boy, your protegé, and after he dies you can't support his family? Fuck that shit, especially after Joe is hitting it big in the mainstream.

Story

^^ i agree joe should help, but it isnt his responsibilty to support pun's family. they need to get jobs and work the 9-5 rather than sitting around waiting for someone to give them money. people need to be accountable for themselves.

So basically that's saying the man left NO money in his bank account when he died???? and or/ she can't budget and lived beyond her means thinking that those millions would never run out, not realizing it would never be replenished (sp?) therefore she doesn't want to get off her lazy ass and get a job to feed her kids.

Well sorry but it's the same as when somebodys entire home burns to the ground......you lose everything and have to work your ass off to rebuild everything................she should get off her ass and get a job....and maybe sell some of those expensive ass cars they have, some of those fur ass coats and some of her diamonds.

Sounds harsh yes I know but I'm moody at the moment so
IDRC.
(I Don't Really Care)

fat joe helped big pun's family when pun died,but pun's wife guzzled the money down so quick fat joe said fuck that. i read an article about this long time ago.

Well it's like I said then. She got so used to living a certain way, she thought the money would just keep on replenishing over and over and over again, Now, she's got 3 kids that need to be taken care of and can't do it because she never learned budget control.

Ms L said:
Well it's like I said then. She got so used to living a certain way, she thought the money would just keep on replenishing over and over and over again, Now, she's got 3 kids that need to be taken care of and can't do it because she never learned budget control.
yep u were right. some people want to spend and think money is just gonna grow on trees

The best thing she can do now is sell the house and use the money she made from the house to pay off the rest, sell some of the cars, some of the clothes and the jewels and move to a lesser expensive home.

bigmack said:
fat joe helped big pun's family when pun died,but pun's wife guzzled the money down so quick fat joe said fuck that. i read an article about this long time ago.
Also after Pun died, she said some ill shit that may or may not be true (abuse like) and Joe didn't think that was cool at all...

stefanwzyga

Tone Capone said:
Also after Pun died, she said some ill shit that may or may not be true (abuse like) and Joe didn't think that was cool at all...
She did'nt have to say anything anyway, the evidence is in puns dvd, when he pistol whips her, more than once!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.