Big Pun or Eminem?

Who is better?

• Eminem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Pun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Euphanasia

i dont care for big pun at all. i do love eminem although i didn't care too much for his last album. he is still the only rapper besides pac and nas that have two albums on my top ten of all time list.

linx

Staff member
Eh, how do you really compare the 2? They're real different. I hold Pun higher on my list, but Em's made more music. He has a lot of dope music. Unfortunately, Pun is dead and isn't able to make any more music. Dude was incredible though. I think they're both legends in their own ways. There's no doubt in my mind that Pun would of went on to make a bunch more great music. It's kind of sad as a Hip Hop fan to look at those who aren't around anymore. Because you know how much great music we're all missing out on.

TheCat

its a shame to not have more albums from PUN, he was a incredible rapper. so its really hard to compare eminem who has so much work to compare to.
so to compare today it maybe easy to pick eminem is better.

unless if you compare albums
Capital Punishment Vs The Slim Shady Lp.

then i am going to go with Capital Punishment.

two of the only rappers i still listen to. its been a while since i've been into rap and i still really enjoy their music.

i cant decide who i prefer

Bobby Sands

Big Pun was just amazing. His verses on Capital Punishment are just incredible. He had the potential to be the best imo.

I like Eminem up until the Eminem Show. He was great in his early days.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.