Big L

wow, ive always liked l but never listen to a whole album. Shit like Ebonics and Casualties Of A Dice Game have kept rotation on my tracklist, but just recently i got Livestylez Ov Da Poor And Dangerous......my god. Just too fuckin sick! Lloyd who? This guys punches were insane and its too bad we lost him.

Any tracks I should look out for? Or what was his other album?

Apart from LODPAD definitely check out
American Dream
98 Freestyle
7 Minute Freestyle
Casualties of a Dice Game
The Heist
Devil's Son
Day One
Ebonics
Furious Anger
Yes You May remix
You Know What I'm About
to name a few
but honestly try to get every song he's just too sick

yayo

Someone I know always boasted about his abilities, I never really payed attention to it. I have both his albums now, he is awesome.

one of the greatest and definetly a huge loss to the game ... its a shame h died while still underground

hell yeah this thred should come up every month so the youngsters who are gettin on to streethop can get to know more about him and the dude simply deserves it

lifestylz of the rich and poor is one of my favorite albums of all-time. I fuckin love "Da Graveyard". "A technine is my utencil fillin niggas up with so led they could use there dick 4 a pencil" Hes one of the greatest. I see it this way this album couldve went platinum but he went for platinum respect.

R.I.P
BIG L HARLEMS FINEST

pacrip23 said:
lifestylz of the rich and poor is one of my favorite albums of all-time. I fuckin love "Da Graveyard". "A technine is my utencil fillin niggas up with so led they could use there dick 4 a pencil" Hes one of the greatest. I see it this way this album couldve went platinum but he went for platinum respect.

R.I.P
BIG L HARLEMS FINEST
Lifestylez Ov Da Poor And Dangerous

Big L is the shit, I'm glad to hear you're getting into his shit. Check out Harlem's Finest Volume 1 & 2 and if the Flamboyant Freestyles mixtape that was put out (PM me if you need these).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.