Big L- New Album

Check out BigLOnline®.

Go to the music section. You should register too and contribute if you have the inclination. It's going to be called "The Return of the Devil's Son". All the money will be going to his remaining family. It's all unheard material, being produced by people he respected. I figured it'd be good to get the word out, out of respect for a great rapper and person we lost way too soon.

roaches

I don't know why people keep asking if it is ever dropping, I mean yeah albums get shelved but Finesse and Premier have both made it clear that it's comin' out. And the admins of this site have repeatedly stated that in the past. (Though it was brief) they ('nesse and Premo) were both talkin' about it publicly during a phone interview on the radio a few months back, it's the Premier tribute to Big L and his mom. They want to do one last Big L album, as sad and awesome as that is.

So yes, it's coming out, no proof but everybody is speculating that it's dropping next year (for real this time) to corroborate with the tenth year anniversary of his death. Apparently that's when the DVD/documentary put together is also being released. There is no release date yet of course, I don't think a month has even been decided, it's just a general idea right now. No matter how you spin it, it's over six months away easily. Hopefully it'll be here by this time next year, though I was saying that last year. I know they're unbelievably busy but they just gotta buckle down and focus to make it happen, it's all there in front of 'em.
^ That was posted on MAY 30, 2008

Casey

Staff member
LMFAO.

That documentary has been out as well, I think. I remember someone posting the trailer here sometime last year.

Word is, Big L's only remaining brother took over the helm recently, and their were obstacles a long the way but now it's really getting done. So one can only hope.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.