BIG & Jay-Z Vs. Big Pun & Fat Joe

Nope, BIG & Jay-Z are stratospheres better than Pun & Fat Joe.Why? Because the former is comprised of two of the G.O.A.Ts while the latter has one of the G.O.ATs & a seminal definition of wackness.

However, Brooklyn's Finest is not light years ahead of Twinz. Why? Because the former is ripped to a solid degree by both emcees while the latter is completely shredded by Pun & tapped by Crack too. I personally like Twinz better.

ill-matic

Fat Joe can never be considered on par with Jigga, BIG or Pun. Ever. However, althought I may speculate that Joe's verse in Twinz was written by Pun, I have to admit that he delivered it extremely well; which kind of counters my speculation because it's difficult to flow so well to someone else's lyrics.. know what i mean? Twinz is more grimey, and is lyrically better. BK beat was better tho. Both classic hip hop.

C.R.Y.

dont parter joe with pun. its not fair. its like putting 2 pitbulls to fight one pitbull with a chihuahua. say pun with canibus or nas than i say pun. pun would be the only one that would do the work. than id say pun would win.

ill-matic said:
Fat Joe can never be considered on par with Jigga, BIG or Pun. Ever. However, althought I may speculate that Joe's verse in Twinz was written by Pun, I have to admit that he delivered it extremely well; which kind of counters my speculation because it's difficult to flow so well to someone else's lyrics.. know what i mean? Twinz is more grimey, and is lyrically better. BK beat was better tho. Both classic hip hop.
Well, Pun could easily have given Joe direction as to how to flow had he ghostwritten it. And several takes could've been used.....it's really not that hard.

hm....not sure on this one good question hahah
i love biggie but i hate jayz...
i love pun but i hate joe...

im gonna go with biggie and jay cause i prefer biggie and jay combined over pun and joe combined :p

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Nope, BIG & Jay-Z are stratospheres better than Pun & Fat Joe.Why? Because the former is comprised of two of the G.O.A.Ts while the latter has one of the G.O.ATs & a seminal definition of wackness.

However, Brooklyn's Finest is not light years ahead of Twinz. Why? Because the former is ripped to a solid degree by both emcees while the latter is completely shredded by Pun & tapped by Crack too. I personally like Twinz better.

speaking nothing but truth.............. PUN DESTROYS this song......... joey cook crack......... well he comes aight for once.

pesonally i like twinz more just cuz of puns verse.

linx

Staff member
Both are great songs indeed, but I go with Twinz. And some of you are underrating Fat Joe. I don't mean the Fat Joe now, I mean the Fat Joe back in the day. He could spit some heat and he was pretty dope. Pun, well I don't even need to go there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.