BIG Greatest Hits - 3.06.07!!

masta247

Staff member
I wonder what will they put there as he didn't have too many albums.. I wonder if there'll be any new track.. maybe some new remixes.

xxx

not a fan of Big but i think it should be a double cd.

A big handful from Ready to Die
A Huge handful from Life after Death
A few from Born Again
A few from Duets

32-34 tracks total should work.

Lol at ImmortalTech carrying KHADAFI THREAD emotions into a BIG thread. I don't understand why dude is so bitter over the results of Yaki currently winning by a landslide. I hope you don't slit your wrists.

As for, Biggie's CD, this is the tracklisting that's been released for the album.

1. Intro
2. One More Chance
3. Juicy
4. Big Poppa
5. Warning
6. Hypnotize
7. Mo Money Mo Problems - (featuring Mase& Diddy)
8. Sky's The Limit - ( Featuring 112)
9. Notorious B.I.G. - (featuring Lil' Kim & Diddy)
10. Dead Wrong - (featuring Eminem)
11. Spit Your Game - (with Twista & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
12. Nasty Girl - (with Diddy,Nelly,Jagged Edge & Avery Storm)
13. You See ( Unreleased )
14. Playing Games ( unreleased)

Plus DVD ALL MUSIC VIDEO & BIGGIE INTERVIEW

Bombsquad said:
Lol at ImmortalTech carrying KHADAFI THREAD emotions into a BIG thread. I don't understand why dude is so bitter over the results of Yaki currently winning by a landslide. I hope you don't slit your wrists.

As for, Biggie's CD, this is the tracklisting that's been released for the album.

1. Intro
2. One More Chance
3. Juicy
4. Big Poppa
5. Warning
6. Hypnotize
7. Mo Money Mo Problems - (featuring Mase& Diddy)
8. Sky's The Limit - ( Featuring 112)
9. Notorious B.I.G. - (featuring Lil' Kim & Diddy)
10. Dead Wrong - (featuring Eminem)
11. Spit Your Game - (with Twista & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
12. Nasty Girl - (with Diddy,Nelly,Jagged Edge & Avery Storm)
13. You See ( Unreleased )
14. Playing Games ( unreleased)

Plus DVD ALL MUSIC VIDEO & BIGGIE INTERVIEW
that is the worst greatest hits tracklist ive ever seen. no duets tracks should be on there. notorious thugs and nasty boy should be on there intstead of the wack remixes of them. anyone heard the unreleased?

I think 'You See' is a song he did with the Lox that was on the Bad Boy mixtape in 96. Puffy is on the intro in a really annoying high-pitch voice talking how they wont stop making hits. Dont what the other track is. But I know it aint an unheard. If there were any they woulda been on Duets. Big doesnt even have an unheard verse left out there

FroDawgg

i'm thinking playing games is dreams (just playin'), which was actually released on the 10th anniversary ready to die.

they should put party and bullshit on there. i hope on the dvd, they have ALL his vids in good quality. the ones on ready to die 10 and bad boy 10 looked like they were just copied from tapes.

linx

Staff member
What's to look forward to? It's all shit we've heard before, lol. Greatest Hits albums aren't anything special, but they're good to have in your collection I guess.

Only 14 tracks? WTF theres so much more better shit especially the duets stuff they got on there! For example Everyday Struggle, Party and Bullshit, Notorious Thugs, Miss You, and Machine Gun Funk.

1. Ready To Die/Life After Death released.
2. Born Again released with some new verses. Remixes.
3. Duets: Barely any unreleased material. Shit remixes.

So wait, am I going to be buying a compilation of good songs I already own, or a compilation of shitty remixes I already own?

Wow this new Biggie CD sounds tight, I hope its a combination of both :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.