BG...Tell me sumpin 'bout 'em

OK, I know BG used to be one of the main rappers/producers for CMM. I know, or at least I thought he had stopped doing that for a while to get into other business ventures (like is Lugz line).

However, lately I've been hearing about him putting more shit out. I was never a fan of CMM back in the day because Juvenile made me sick to my stomach and none of those guys seemed to have any actual talent.

However, Once Lil Wayne dropped Tha Carter and everyone was up on his cock, I figured I'd buy the album and I was pleasantly surprised. I also didn't know before buying the album that the legendary Manny Fresh produced for Lil Wayne.

So, let me ask, is BG an actual talent? Or is he just another dime a dozen rapper such as Lil Flip or Lil Jon who don't really got no game, they just spit useless shit.

EDIT: Also, for those who come in here and tell me how great BG is, if you're going to tell me that he's good, gimme the names of some of his "good" songs so I can DL them. Thanks.

roaches

The administrator has decided that freshprince should be quiet for a while.
He likes heroin.

Chopper City
It's All On U, Vol. 1
It's All On U, Vol. 2
Chopper City in the Ghetto

Get it How U Live (Hot Boys)
Guerilla Warfare (Hot Boys)

He likes heroin.
I just don't get you dogg. I don't really get this group. I was here for like 2 days and people are accusing me of being someone else. A fact that doesn't bother me, it's actually funny, but it's just annoying sometimes. On top of that, I make like 2 posts about Snoop Dogg and Eminem, and people (in particular you) are telling me I'm talking about them too much and I am dickryding. That was news to me because I thought making just a couple posts about someone was adding to the conversation in the overall forums. I mean, we're here to talk. That's the whole point of this place. So I didn't understand how a couple posts made me a dickryder. Then, you say in another thread (which I believe was a shot at me) that we werent' allowed to talk about Eminem, Snoop Dogg or basically any West Coast artist until June 1.

So... I make a post about BG...and you got problems still. What the fuck is up, man?

Chopper City
It's All On U, Vol. 1
It's All On U, Vol. 2
Chopper City in the Ghetto
Now...at the risk of sounding like a dumbass :p, forgive me for this question but I am obviously not familiar much with BG...but are those albums are songs?

[/i]Get it How U Live (Hot Boys)
Guerilla Warfare (Hot Boys)
Weren't Master P, C-Murder and Snoop Dogg the Hot Boys....I thought? Or were they 504 Boyz? Eh...either way, shit music.

Thanks for the recommends by the way. :thumb:

roaches

So... I make a post about BG...and you got problems still. What the fuck is up, man?
No, you fucking idiot. B.G. is an ex-heroin addict. He overdosed and almost died a few years ago. It was all over hip-hop news.

roaches said:
No, you fucking idiot. B.G. is an ex-heroin addict. He overdosed and almost died a few years ago. It was all over hip-hop news.
Wow..."you fucking idiot". Such an eloquent speaker you are. Can anyone in here make a single post without insulting someone?

First of all, that's fine if he is an ex heroin addict. But first of all, I thought it was some kind of sarcastic joke meant to rip me. So, since it wasn't, I apologize, but it's not exactly like you've been nice to me recently.

On the other hand, him being an ex addict has nothing to do with anything. It was blatantly obvious that when I said "tell me something about him", I meant his music and maybe even his musical accomplishments (awards, trophies,etc...). You knew that.

And you know, dogg, it's ok to talk to someone without constantly slinging insults at them and shit. Not necessary.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.