Beyonce wants Jay Z to quit Def Jam

own def jam and wipe your ass with money or....fuck beyonce...and wipe the love stains out ya draws with money.....i'd go for the latter... as long as she isnt taking jay outta rapping, that's fine....

I think Jay needs to get back into hip hop, which he is and focus solely on that. You can't focus on promoting yourself and your album if you have to promote a roster of artists.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Rumors of a romance between Jay Z and Rihanna have plagued Beyonce for months. Apparently the same rumors aren't affecting the Def Jam CEO and his protégé - who continue to have a close working relationship. But it now appears that Beyonce has had enough. MediaTakeOut.com learned that Beyonce has given Jay Z an ultimatum - to quit his job as head of Def Jam or find a new girlfriend.

MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a Def Jam executive who claims that Beyonce is pressuring Jay Z to step down as CEO. The source tells us, "Beyonce believes that the Rihanna rumors are affecting her public image and that the only way she can stop them is to get [Rihanna] away from her man." The source went on to explain, "[Jay Z] doesn't know what to do - he loves Beyonce, but he loves what he's doing at Def Jam too."

And Beyonce's stunning ultimatum couldn't be worse news for the record label. Before Jay Z took the reigns as head of Def Jam, the company was in serious financial trouble. Since the arrival of President Carter less than two years ago, however, Def Jam has become one of the most successful record labels - producing 6 platinum and 4 gold albums. The hip-hop CEO also refreshed Def Jam's roster by adding some of the hottest artists in urban music, including Ne-Yo, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Juelz Santana, Nas, and of course Rihanna.

But according to our Def Jam insider, the biggest loser in all of this may be Rihanna. The source explained, "Jay Z has really been pushing her career, and so far it's working ... who knows if the next CEO would give her the same amount of attention."
here's the article.

on a side note; weird on Eminem and Jennifer Aniston doing a "rap skit" together for Nike. Link: http://musicns.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1157228563&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

Meyer, I want to be at the commerical shoot when they do this. Make this possible for me, plx.

ArtsyGirl

lol if this is true and if Jay chooses B, whoever fills his position will have all eyes on Rihanna considering how successful she's been this year. Anyway I doubt this is true.

Preach

i want to say a few things.
- while beyonce is pretty damn HOT, i have actually seen women in my own damn little town who i felt a stronger urge to vaginally penetrate.
- jay-z could get pretty much what he wants. while some people say he has dick sucking lips, i'm pretty sure a lot of females find him to be average at worst. then there's his money and undying fame.
- if it don't work out with jigga, beyonce, i'll take you instead

_carmi

me, myself & us
^wtf lol

but umm.. i never heard those rihanna/jay-z rumors. but i did read in an article that beyonce was head over heels in love with jay-z and that she was spending all her time with him the last months and that shes glad to be cack touring because she started to become too dependant of jay-z. now if the ultimatum beyonce is giving to jay-z is true, jay-z is most probably gonna chose his career. why would you wanna quit your job when you're a CEO? seriously.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.