Beyonce pregnant

Rumors have been running rampant about Jay-Z and Beyonce lately. From getting married, breaking up, Jay-Z cheating, Hov getting video chicks pregnant, etc. The latest talk is that the two are now expecting. Supposedly, the two music stars have made music of their own outside of the booth and will now be parents before the year's ending. In a recent photograph, the former Destiny's Child member appeared pregnant with what looked like a "pregnancy bump".

According to an informant, the jiggaman was excited, while Beyonce is ashamed that she's pregnant out of wedlock and wants to try to keep it hidden. The insider also went into details about how Beyonce is afraid and worried how a child may tarnish her career and her overall freedom. But according to the insider, everything will be fixed before the child's arrival in the world as the two may be getting married anytime unexpectedly. If this turns out to be a fact and goes accordingly, the due date is expecting to be in October, where a child of a presently unknown gender will be delivered.

ARon

The 1st rumor was the original post. When did this turn into a tabloid news team. Not tryin to hate but dont say she is pregnant unless she says she is pregnant.

Aristotle said:
The 1st rumor was the original post. When did this turn into a tabloid news team. Not tryin to hate but dont say she is pregnant unless she says she is pregnant.
Unless you want to be a newswriter, shut the fuck up and stop being a critic.! Give my man a break you bum. He reported that it is a rumor and said that there was an informant in the article if you read it well. Since he came here, I've seen some of his stories and other streethop news make it onto other sites and forums with streethop as a source, so stfu unless you're going to take action.

ArtsyGirl

Aristotle said:
I agree that felt alot like reading Women's Day.

Bombsquad said:
Unless you want to be a newswriter, shut the fuck up and stop being a critic.! Give my man a break you bum. He reported that it is a rumor and said that there was an informant in the article if you read it well. Since he came here, I've seen some of his stories and other streethop news make it onto other sites and forums with streethop as a source, so stfu unless you're going to take action.

Lay off homie all Aristole asking for him to post that its a rumor in the title....otherwise this is just rumor untill its made official and rumors are usualy found in Tabloids and not worthy of being called news....unless validated. Its not a knock on the dudes ablity to write a story at all just needing to clarify better and jduge whats worthy of being first page news on Streethop.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.