Beyonce and Tupac Enter Rngtone Top Ten

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
This week's Billboard Magazine Top 10 Ringtone Chart has two new entrants - Beyoncé and Tupac.

"Irreplaceable" is the song which has landed Beyoncé the number nine spot.

Ms. Knowles first found fame with the all-girl group Destiny's Child which also starred her cousin Kelly Rowland. Hits such as "Say My Name," "I'm A Survivor," and "Bills, Bills, Bills" saw the group become regulars at glitzy end-of-year awards ceremonies.

Her role as Foxxy Cleopatra in 2002's Austin Powers flick Goldmember firmly established Beyoncé as a B-list Hollywood star. It wasn't long after that her solo debut, 2003's Dangerously in Love, attained multi-platinum status.

Workaholic producer Timbaland is rumored to be finding time in his diary to help her record her third album.

The other top ten new entrant is Tupac, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," claiming the number eight position. The rapper was murdered after watching a Mike Tyson boxing match in 1996 but his legend still lives on - as the popularity of his ringtones prove.

Source: Mobile Marketing News

Dr.Thai

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
I hate all that ringtone bullshit
I'd never pay for it cuz I cut&edit the mp3 myself and use it on my mobile phone
And to prove that Pacs legend still lives on I don't need the ringtone charts^^

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online