Beyoncé and Jay-Z tie the knot

Caesar

Staff member
Beyonce and Jay-Z tied the knot in New York last Friday April 4th.

"It was amazing - very special, very private, very intimate," a source told US Magazine. "Everyone had so much fun. It ended up being a wild party. DJ Cassidy was spinning and people partied until 4:30 a.m."

Among the guests to attend the highly exclusive ceremony included former Destiny's Child singers Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. The singer was said to have donned a veil and a white dress with a low V-neck and thick straps. Her hair was in a half ponytail with ringlet curls, decorated with a white flower.

In addition to a video that was placed on YouTube of Beyonce's former group mates all but giving away the supposed secret wedding, Beyoncé's father, Mathew Knowles, also spoke about his daughter's nuptials in business meetings Friday.

"Beyoncé's dad said he's sorry he couldn't have invited [more people] to the wedding, but they're keeping it small," a source disclosed to the magazine.

The couple is said to also have matching "4" tattoos on their ring fingers. The number is said to have sentimental value to the couple, as both were born on the 4th of the month (Beyoncé in September and Jay in December) as well as having been married on the day as well.

No word yet on any honeymoon plans for the newlyweds.

Personally, I am happy for the couple, but damn this pretty much shatters any and all hopes I ever had of scoring Beyoncé myself. I think Im going to go sulk in my room now and find a Rihanna wallpaper to replace the pre-marriage-heart-break Beyoncé one I have on my laptop now...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.