BET Kills “Rap City”

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
After being on the air for almost 20 years, BET (Black Entertainment Television) is pulling the plug on popular music video TV show Rap City.

According to SOHH.com, Rap City will be replaced by a new show called The Deal, which will be hosted by DJ Diamond Kutz.

The Deal will contain certain elements from Rap City, while also accompanying music videos with “pop-up facts.”

“The Booth” – a segment on Rap City where artists were given the opportunity to show off their ability to freestyle – will also be part of the new series.

The Deal premieres November 10 on BET.

THEV1LL4N

they better show "the deal" on bet uk. they never showed rap city here, which i always wanted.

and they only launched the channel like under a year ago. i mean, how long has bet been around? 10 years? more? and now they axe rap city.

Snowman

Rap City fell off BIG TIME!!!! Rap City was at its peak when Tigger hosted the show.

and even when he got in the booth and spit freestyles with other rappers.

thats a shame BET is doing this

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Sandeep, they show Rap City on BETUK all the time.

I'm glad they are keeping the booth, that and American gangster are the only reason I watch BET.

Yeah like the guy said why is Ice Cube picture there? Put up Big Tigga!! He's the face of Rap City! Or am i talking about the right show?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i got a call from my phone guy the other week started promoting the on line shit Rhapsedy, and i went on like five minutes on favorit e Tigger memories

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.