BET HIP HOP Awards...

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
..on right now, just incase any1 who forgot and wants to watch it.

Cant wait till The Game's performance.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Damn, that was a ill performance by the Game.
lol @ him not saying those "A-town" lines in his One Blood song. And him fucking up a line in his Strip Club song.

can't watch :( I don't have BET.This is the only time I regret not having it too.Anyone who did catch it and wants to do me a favor should post some of the winners,definetly appreciate it.Thanks everyone.

Kadafi Son

Just went off. I gotta say this award show was crap. The best parts were T.I. and Game. Game's performance was the best part of the show to me. Chamillionare did a decent award speech. But besides all that, I wasn't impressed much

Loved the show!!!Game is my boy but also a bitch!!When he did 1 Blood he should have song the 3rd verse dissin DFB n Lil JOn he suppose to b Gangsta!!!They look like they was gonna do some shit thats why no 3rd verse.TI performed Top Back Remix Lil Wayne was standin uphe looked like man why u put that nigga on the song he had a strange look on his face, priceless!!!Jay is a bitch Hustle Award he did nothin but rap on mixtapes over others beats,Jeezy , Ross he aint help them!!!!Where was Cam at?Jay knew he should have won thats y he made a thank u n im gon effort!!!All the performaces were hot!!!BET does know how to put on ward shows all the props im givin they ass,i watched all the way thru Katt was a good Host n funny!!

Yeah i watched a bit of the show, i'm a fan of Katt Williams he's funny as hell.. but yeah i didn't really see any of the performances.. I'll have to look up Games performance on youtube, if its already on there.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
This is the "FIRST" "BET HIP HOP Awards", the other one that happens every year in June is the "Bet Awards", there's a difference between the two shows.

HIP-HOP VIDEO OF THE YEAR:

T.I. - "What You Know"

HIP-HOP CD OF THE YEAR:

King - T.I.

ELEMENT AWARD: PRODUCER OF THE YEAR:

Jermaine Dupri:
"Control Myself" (LL Cool J f/ Jennifer Lopez)
"Fresh Azimiz Remix" (Bow Wow f/ Mike Jones)
"Pullin’ Me Back" (Chingy f/ Tyrese)

HIP-HOP HUSTLER AWARD:

Jay-Z

BEST UK HIP-HOP ACT (BET INTERNATIONAL):

Sway

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR:

Chamillionaire

ALLTEL WIRELESS PEOPLE'S CHAMP AWARD:

Chamillionaire f/ Krayzie Bone - "Ridin'"

BEST LIVE PERFORMER:

Busta Rhymes

BEST COLLABO:

Busta Rhymes f/Mary J. Blige, Missy Elliott, Rah Digga, Lloyd Banks, Papoose, DMX - "Touch It (remix)"

ELEMENT AWARD: LYRICIST OF THE YEAR:

Common

HIP-HOP TRACK OF THE YEAR:

"It's Goin' Down" (Yung Joc) - Produced by Nitti

ELEMENT AWARD: BEST HIP-HOP DANCE OF THE YEAR:

Snap

HIP-HOP MVP OF THE YEAR:

T.I.

BEST HIP-HOP MOVIE:

ATL - Director: Chris Robinson

BET MOBILE: HOT RINGTONE AWARD:

Young Dro f/ T.I. - "Shoulder Lean"

I AM HIP-HOP ICON AWARD:

Grandmaster Flash

ELEMENT AWARD: VIDEO DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR:

Hype Williams

Click Discuss Now and tell us what you think of the winners!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I laugh at the names of these awards. They are so pathetic, corny, and shameful. The most pathetic thing here is, that even the ones who come up with these absurd names think along the same line as me. But, they think they have to cater to a specific audience, and you can see the results of that.

Their International award demonstrates that only UK has rap artists and that UK is the only country in the world that's international to the US. How ignorant do these BET people get?

I mean, it's the same group of people who thought Little Brother's "Loving It" joint was too "intelligent" for the audience!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^No probs man.

Anyone hear the "rumors" of Game knocking out Lloyd Banks at the awards? It was said on Hot97 today and it had people call in from Atlanta saying it was true and how it was all over the radio and etc down there.

I had no idea Banks' even went to the show.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.