BET Cypher Thread

THEV1LL4N

i still wonder who those rappers are who had like 60 something takes to get their verses right. skillz mentions that he lost respect for those MCs.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Joell is hit and miss. At times he can be awesome but then on the other hand he just tries too hard.

lol@ people now saying "wow Budden is a beast, since when?" He's been a beast for years.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
oh, we on that hipster shit? THE GLOVES COME OFF.

I, ME, THIS GUY knew Joe Budden since..well, ok, when Pump it Up came out :(. BUT I didn't listen to that album cause I thought Joe Budden WAS Pump it Up, you know what I mean...I came around once I listened to the first or 2nd mood muzik tape.

A far as the Internet is concerned, the youth of today scare me with their opinions. I don't frequent rap boards anymore unless I'm downloading. But I do read comments on blog posts and some comments just scare me. I know it's probably trolls but damn, some people make some crazy ass statements. I blame the youth, like old people do.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
oh, we on that hipster shit? THE GLOVES COME OFF.

I, ME, THIS GUY knew Joe Budden since..well, ok, when Pump it Up came out :(. BUT I didn't listen to that album cause I thought Joe Budden WAS Pump it Up, you know what I mean...I came around once I listened to the first or 2nd mood muzik tape.

A far as the Internet is concerned, the youth of today scare me with their opinions. I don't frequent rap boards anymore unless I'm downloading. But I do read comments on blog posts and some comments just scare me. I know it's probably trolls but damn, some people make some crazy ass statements. I blame the youth, like old people do.
No I wasn't making a hipster comment. Why would I need to? Not like there's anyone here to antagonise.

Internet is full of trolls, Boxden has many of them but its the best to go to if you want to discuss Hip hop.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I was late to Budden. Only got interested when he dropped "3 sides to a story"... Crooked I let himself down, again. That guy is an amazing lyricist, but doesn't have an ear for music. So he is always (most of the time) disjointed from the music. I believe, you would say - Off Beat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.