Bet 10Gs u FLOP! (TONY YAYO'S ALBUM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Soundscan Units! 50's sold 4 million plus and that shit was a total flop, from a music standpoint. In fact, every single CD G-Unit has ever released, EVER, have been musical flops.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
^^^^ If that is tru then he did flop ... Yayo said in a interview that was gone do about 700,000 his first week .... he said anything less is a failer and G unit stay winning

slang

u worried about his Units when he´s moving Units ... c mon man ! muthafucka didn´t make "anything" and freshed out of jail and nigga was already richer than me or you !

he just doesn´t give a fuck ! 700 in a week ? c mon man, even he knew he was not going to sell like that, he pointed high enough ;9 that´s a biz strategy ;)

Jadakiss is a flop nigga, noy yayo ! in one month Yayo is gonna outsold Jadakiss and by the end of the year he´s gonna outsold Jada for life aahhahahahhahhhahaaa

Jada should remake tht hit from Ninja Turtles, and by that he should paint himself green and do a video with FatJoe as that monster with a head in his stomach

LOL

Yayo didnt flop. If his first week sales was 225,000 copies he'll mostly go Gold eventually. A flop would like Fat Joe's album thats been out for months and its barely sold 225,000 copies for as long as its been out.

From a musical standpoint, Yayo's album sucks balls. The production is a little above average, but for the most part, I think the album is pure garbage. Who gives a fuck if you sell 100000000000000000000000000000000000 copies? Sure, you're paid and you keep your deal, but honestly, KRS-One has never sold more than 5 mil and is definitely better than 50 Cent who sold 11 mil. See the point?

People say this shit all the time and go unnoticed with it, but fa'reel, think for a fucking second. Pac barely sold over a mil when Thug Life first came out, you think that album is worse than Straight Outta Ca$hville?

The point being made is that when somebody makes a prediction on what they'll sell, it's just an estimate as to how many people are retarded enough to buy an album rather than break down the music like a true listener should.

"If you sell a million records, it ain't got shit to do with luck
All it means is that a million people are stupid as fuck"

Whatever, that's my rant of the day.

ARon

Anything under whatever game sold his first week would be a flop. There was tremendous stress on Yayo to sell more than game first week, both sides talking about it, sturing up the beef between the two and all that. I dont know exact numbers but i dont think Yayo is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.