Your Nobody Til Somebody Kills U-Biggie

Tupac Tha Great said:
Only fear of death-2Pac
So Many Tears-2Pac
Lord Knows-2Pac
Suicidal Thoughts-Biggie
Everyday Struggle-Biggie
Your Nobody Til Somebody Kills U-Biggie
Your record collection must be mind-blowing.....

Anyways,

Bone Thugs - Crossroads
Richie Rich - Do Gz Get To Go To Heaven

Bobby Sands

Your record collection must be mind-blowing.....

Anyways,

Bone Thugs - Crossroads
Richie Rich - Do Gz Get To Go To Heaven
Thats all i could think off u fuckin know it all geek.U r such a fucking wreck head with ur gay comments.Judging by ur post,ur collection musnt be all that either.fuckin nerd.

heres more:

Fatal-RZA
Die Die Die-BTNH
Tearz-Wu Tang
Slippin-DMX
Ready To Meet Him-DMX
The Convo-DMX
Guns and Roses-MOP
Victim Of The Ghetto-MOP

Tupac Tha Great said:
Judging by ur post,ur collection musnt be all that either.fuckin nerd.
There's a difference. I pick two quality songs by two different artists as if I think these songs are pretty good.

You list several songs but only by two artists as if these are the only artists you know.

Scorzayzee - heroes Die
Hellraza aka Muszamil - Last dayz
Jean Grae - Fade Out
Napoleon - Crossroads
Nas - Just A Moment & Dance
Shyheim - After All These Years
Bizzy Bone - I Miss You

... hope that helps
~peace

some really good ones here. if i can clarify, i really meant songs that are about people who have died in real life i.e. styles' brother, last emperor talks about someone called Derek, and I think Poetic died a few months after he rapped his verse (although I could be wrong). Cheers so far :thup:

death is certain pt 2 by Royce sounded like it may have been about a certain person, not sure though, it is also kind of a song about death in general

Gekko said:
some really good ones here. if i can clarify, i really meant songs that are about people who have died in real life i.e. styles' brother, last emperor talks about someone called Derek, and I think Poetic died a few months after he rapped his verse (although I could be wrong). Cheers so far :thup:

Ok you say rappers that have made songs about deceased people then you say what i highlighted in bold??????

How comes Pac not in your list this is a Tupac board. lol

Anyway its all good i like people who just have that one or two death songs that they like inside of many because usually you will like one more than the other.

:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.