Best Rap Duo

Outkast
BlackStar (Yeah, Hi-Tek's in there, but MC-wise)
Mobb Deep
Method Man and Redman, even though their album was weak, the cameos they do with each other are dope

Tonio1986 said:
I dont think they are the best duo, cause one of, them, If I am not mistaken with the name, I thinks its prodigy, is too dominant and often outshines often Havoc. Can you agree?
Maybe on their older stuff. Listen to Amerikaz Nightmare, Havoc outshines prodigy. Besides, Havoc has always been doing the production, even when prodigy outshined havoc, thus they are an awsome duo. They may not be the best, but i didnt say that either, and there up there for sure :thumb:

7 Syns

Im going with the only duo who's showed and proved consistantly for 10+ years. Outkast, regardless of other duo's coming nice on a bunch of songs etc.. Who besides 'Kast has come nice for 4 straight records while trying something creatively different?

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, ATLiens, Aquemini, Stankonia & The Love Below/Speakerboxxx.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.