Best Producer/Rapper tandem, RIGHT NOW

So like, you want to put a producer and a rapper in a studio tomorrow and come up with the hottest song. I'd say my list is something like:

1. Jay-Z/Timbaland
2. Lil Wayne/Mannie Fresh
3. Anybody/Dr. Dre

Probably all time:
1. Snoop Dogg/Dr. Dre
2. Andre3000/Andre3000
3. Nas/Premo

roaches

1. Jay-Z/Timbaland - They haven't worked together since 2003?
2. Lil Wayne/Mannie Fresh - They hate each other?
3. Anybody/Dr. Dre - lmao

roaches said:
1. Jay-Z/Timbaland - They haven't worked together since 2003?
2. Lil Wayne/Mannie Fresh - They hate each other?
3. Anybody/Dr. Dre - lmao
I guess I wasn't clear, by 'hottest' I mean 'hit song'. To make a hit song? Yeah, I still think Jay and Timbo would be the #1 combination, even if they haven't worked together in 3 years.

I'm not really up on how that whole cash money shit went down, so I guess I wasn't aware of that. But I was aware of how weak the carter II was compared to the carter.

I mean, I guess I can't really say anything because you didn't leave a list, but how many producer/rapper combinations have made hit songs together more than once? I honestly don't know, and was trying to figure that out.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Pac/everyone

2Pac can adjust accordingly, but still keep his own style and rap and flow to almost anything. So imo, 2pac can adjust to any type of song basically. Weather it be just adding adlibs in the backround, or dropping down verses.

Though this thread clearly states "RIGHT NOW", I'd say put QD3, and DJ Quik up with a few main stream rappers that are popular rigght now and make even bigger hits!

linx

Staff member
Naming a random rapper and a random producer is too easy. Then again, naming a dope rapper and dope producer that actually worked together on albums would be too easy too.

agree wi dre and em, they have some quality tracks. nas and premo are decent aswell. i also like royce and premo- hip hop and boom are two belting tracks

The Best MC/Producer tandems to me are as follows

Canibus/Stoupe from Jedi Mind Tricks
MF Doom/DJ Danger Mouse
Crooked I/Scott Storch
DMX/Swizz Beats

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
every1 who said, wrong or not really or whatever against my:

dre > every other producer alive n that is gonna be alive.

eh, doesnt matter to me. but the truth has been spoken.
dre/storch, dre/eminem, dre/insert-name....n we'll find out.

:fury:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.