Best of Regime?

Oh Boy! w/ Yukmouth
We Gon Ride w/ Yukmouth, Outlawz
Thug Lord w/ Yukmouth, Jayo Felony, C-Bo, Layzie Bone
Game For Sale w/ JT Tha Bigga Figga, Daz, Yukmouth, Jayo Felony? (i forgot who)
We All Ball w/ Boo Ya Tribe, Yukmouth
Do My Thang w/ Yukmouth, Roscoe, Kurupt
Boss Up w/ Yukmouth, Jayo Felony, (2 more artists I forgot)

Just a few. There are a lot more good ones I can't think of right now

martydaman said:
yukmouth - la costra nostra
nice song.

RichieRich69 said:
Oh Boy! w/ Yukmouth
We Gon Ride w/ Yukmouth, Outlawz
Thug Lord w/ Yukmouth, Jayo Felony, C-Bo, Layzie Bone
Game For Sale w/ JT Tha Bigga Figga, Daz, Yukmouth, Jayo Felony? (i forgot who)
We All Ball w/ Boo Ya Tribe, Yukmouth
Do My Thang w/ Yukmouth, Roscoe, Kurupt
Boss Up w/ Yukmouth, Jayo Felony, (2 more artists I forgot)

Just a few. There are a lot more good ones I can't think of right now
you didnt give me songs with regime members in it, you gave me random artists with yukmouth.

You want the best Yukmouth just get Operation Stackola
Put the Lead on Ya
I got 5 on it
Pimps Playas and hustlas
Playa Hata
900 Blame a nigga
Yellow Brick Road
So Much Drama

ok..

Regime All Out War

If you're talking about just Regime tracks, there aren't that many. I can only think of
Thugged Out w/ Regime, Tech n9ne, Yukmouth (Tech N9nes CD)

And La Costa Nostra isnt even a regime song either
good luck finding any Regime songs

edit: Thugged Out from Thugged Out Albulation also

RichieRich69 said:
ok..

Regime All Out War

If you're talking about just Regime tracks, there aren't that many. I can only think of
Thugged Out w/ Regime, Tech n9ne, Yukmouth (Tech N9nes CD)

And La Costa Nostra isnt even a regime song either
good luck finding any Regime songs

edit: Thugged Out from Thugged Out Albulation also
no, im looking for regime members in it as a group including yukmouth.

you gave me artist like Jayo Felony, C-Bo, Layzie Bone and daz with yukmouth in it, but them artists i dont think are regime members.

La Costa Nostra is short but has yukmouth in it so why it doesnt consider regime song?

im looking for regime artist in same song..
Yukmouth, Gonzoe,Poppa LQ,Monsta Gunjah,Tech9ne,Dorasel,Marc Shyst, Amp Pacino,Nyce and Skrilla.

''help me make a list of best of Regime. not only Yuk and Gonzoe in it but Regime songs as a group also.''

how more specific you want?

you wanted me to actually name all the regime members and have said their songs as a group?

^Reason being, I list a song with Yukmouth with non-regime artists, you didnt say no Non Regime artists. You said that only has Yukmouth in it (shit i listed), then someone posts La Costa Nostra, with only Yukmouth and you go with it. If you had said something like "Post songs that are made by and feature Regime artists only, no Non-Regime guest features" then there wouldnt be runarounds......Anyway, look up all the CDs that came out of Yukmouth's label with his name on it, you'll find something.

Cant you have not realized that saying 'regime songs as a group' meant regime songs as a group? and that i didnt have to write no non regime members.

if somebody was to ask you give me best of outlawz including pac in it. would you give him a song made niggaz or From the Cradle to the Grave? in this case i would think you'd give em From the Cradle to the Grave.

i didnt say only has yukmouth in it. i said 'not only Yuk and Gonzoe in it but Regime songs as a group also'. meaning not only yuk being in every song but other regime members being it too without yuk.

i didnt wanted to shoot you down but this is what happends when you tryna be extra extra smart ass and tryna be cool on the board. all i did was asked simple question and look what you got me into.

why didnt others who posted didnt have same problem as you?

well you said La Costa Nostra isnt a regime song, so back up your answer and tell me why isnt regime song?

oh yea? whos to blame then? if it wasnt for your smart ass comments it wouldnt go this far.

all you had to do was given me the songs i was looking for just like others did. but no, you had to take to another level and make yourself look smart ass.

i dont see others having same trouble as you.

walk out of this thread now and dont even look back!

I had tried listing you songs, the reason I'm not further helping you out cuz you're a cocky ass net thug. You came w/ ignorant ass replies from the start and I even tried helping jackass

CLOSE THIS THREAD. THIS BITCH DOESNT DESERVE SHIT

aww..i must've hit the nerve.

RichieRich69 said:
you're a cocky ass net thug. You came w/ ignorant ass replies from the start
is this what you referring to?

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
you didnt give me songs with regime members in it, you gave me random artists with yukmouth.
you gave me the songs i wasnt looking for and i let you know i wasnt looking for those songs.

whats so ignorant and cocky about that?

you just yapping, whats 'net thug' about what i said. maybe i might have sounded cocky because you might have tooken the wrong way what i said but whats so 'net thug' about what i said.

jackass? i dont even believe in that word.

do me a big favour and do yourself a big favour and dont reply in this thread anymore cause im afraid one of us will get banned. let others contribute to this thread if you not willing to anymore. thank you.

would some1 be able to hook me up with a link to yukmouth united ghettos of america and thug lord the new testament, i would really appreciate it.i cant find them anywhere and really want them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.